Guidelines for Postings on Linked !n Long Beach.
The purpose of this group is to help members network, learn, grow, connect and build a professional online business network. Start discussions, promote your business, knowledge and events. Please read the following posting guidelines for our group.
Discussions and News should be relevant and useful to helping solve problems, discuss issues, ask questions, find resources, etc. regarding business issues.
• Please review your content and be courteous before you post
• Postings are subject to be moved under appropriate tab section
• Inappropriate postings will be removed
• Derailment of Discussions: Any comments made on a member's posting that are intended to divert the discussion are subject to be removed and possible removal from the group.
• Over-Posting! Please do not overwhelm streams with your blog postings, promos, etc.
• Spammers will be removed from group
EVENTS & PROMOTIONS
LinkedIn no longer has the promotional tab in discussion groups. Please post your events, promotions and sales content in the Linked !n Long Beach group on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/110658072310184/
All promotions posted in discussions will be subject are subject to be remove.
Please post your job postings under the "Jobs" tab. Job postings in the "Discussions" tab will be moved to "Career Discussions" under the "Job" tab.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation!